Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Major Impacts

Today at The Crossing we were talking about people who have made impacts in our lives, and I thought I would just mention some of mine to you. In My life there have been some certain individuals that have had a major impact on my life. My top 5 include...


5. Bob Bilinski- Mr. Bilinski was my 7th grade Social Studies teacher and my freshman year basketball coach. He is an incredible person who always puts others before himself and I will always remember the huge impact that he made on my life.


4. Peggy Bearss- One of my 2nd moms growing up - Peggy has been a great spiritual role model in my life. She is a bold woman in Christ and always puts the Lord first in everything that she does. She is someone who always encourages me to seek Christ daily.


3. NMC- There is no way in the world that I could just point out 1 individual person from NMC that has impacted my life so I just put the whole Church.
Small group leaders- Marty Graverson, A. J. Moldanado, Brad Fishburn, Jordan Bender, Ryan Jarel, and Andy Brown.
Soar interns, Interns or Summer Leaders- Josh Sabo, Mike Couse, Aaron Zehr, Alison Gingrich, and Jared "Peels' Gregory, Tom "The Tom" Carpenter.
Sunday School Teachers- Jack Lengacher Jr, James Ellis, Greg Raneous, Adam Cramer, Ted Gerring, Wendall and Angie Troyer, George and Julie Weigand, and Keith and Rhonda Klotz.
Pastors- Derry Prenkert, Jason Thompson, Chris Lehane, Jeremiah Lauber, Terry Bley, Marvin Engbrecht, and Dave Engbrecht.
And those I couldn't think of a label for (hehe)- Jeff Simpson, Dustin Gill, Terry Linhart, Katie Carl, Kristy Mikel, Neil Deiner, Neil Yoder, Randy and Andy Mitschlen, and Taylor Fervida's Beard.


2. Todd and Sheila Eby (Parents)- I'm sorry if that bugs you but my parents come as a package deal. My dad is the hardest working person I know. He would do anything absolutely anything to support our family. He sacrifices so much and rarely ever gets his name recognized for how much he really does. My mom is a Godly woman who always puts Christ first. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. I truly believe that many lives will be changed by the life lived by Sheila Eby.


1. Everett Eby- My great-grandpa Everett Eby was one of the most Godly men I ever met in my entire life and I am sure that many would support my belief. It was by his example that I caught a passion for Christ and wanted to be like him - living for Christ passionately and daily. Never did a day go by where that man wouldn't be praising God. My great-grandpa will always and forever be my Hero, and my favorite verse Jeremiah 29:13 was inspired by him.

No comments: