Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm So "Lost"!!!

Last night the season premiere of "Lost" Season 4 was on and my friend Robby Bearss; who is now pretty much addicted, had to watch it, so I sat down and watched it with him. Now a while back, Derry had given me Season 1, so I could start catching up, but I had just never got around to it. I didn't really want to start off by seeing the newest season when I knew I wasn't going to understand anything that was going on. But the show last night was two hours and the whole first hour was about the first three seasons so it caught me up. So after it got done, I went home and popped in Season 1 until like 1 this morning and when I woke up and saw we didn't have any school....you bet I started watching it again. I'm hooked and I love it.

2 comments:

Audrey Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Grace said...

yessssss. I love Lost.

It's awesome to hear some of the awesome stuff that God is working through back at home and through you. He has taken over some crazy situations here at IU too. I look forward to reading your blog more in the future. keep it real.
Audrey Speicher