Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Official Eby's 2008 Spring Break Quarter Bracket Peoples Tournament

Ever since I have been little, I have had an unhealthy obsession with tournaments and brackets. This time of year (March Madness) is my time of year. I would always make my own brackets, filling the spaces with NFL teams, NBA teams or if I was really bored I would put my friends names in the spaces. I would then flip a quarter and if heads, the person on top of the bracket would advance and tails the bottom. So my friend Mike Griggs and I decided our freshman year that we were going to have a "Peoples Tournament" every year during March Madness just for fun. It's very simple actually, I'll break it down for you. I choose the most random 64 people I can think of (Family Included) and fill them in the bracket in no particular order and start flipping the quarter. That's all there is to it. This year is full of incredible first round match ups and what soon could be Cinderella stories. It looks to be the most exciting tournament action ever. Stay caught up on all of the results right here on my blog. Tournament starts Sunday April 6th. Brackets are also available to fill out and turn in for a prize. Just contact either Mike Griggs or myself and good luck!

1 comment:

The Eby's said...

I normally do not leave comments on blogs. Sorry - I can no longer remain silent! If you are going to be totally honest about this bracket thing - you must admit you did not put your ENTIRE family on this bracket. You are missing your brother, sister.......of course we had to have room for a golfball and a frog!?!?!
Where are your priorities? Who are your parents????