Friday, September 5, 2008

Were Back and Rolling

Ok were going to give this another shot haha! I am going to try my best to keep this blog updated as much as possible to keep you guys informed on how everything is going at college and ways that you can be praying. Wow! everything happened so fast this summer missions trip to Mexico, 4-H Fair, and now college. It's so crazy how fast this summer went by and to think that I am now a college student. My transition into Moody wasn't quite as smooth as you would think. On August 20th we began Freshman orientation and that lasted three days. Those were probably the most hectic three days of my entire summer. I had a ton of things to do: finalize my schedule, move into my room, sign and fill out like a million papers, get books, and try to meet some new people. I was getting really frustrated with my schedule because it didn't get finalized till my first day of classes. 


Well.... two weeks later I'm still alive! It's been a crazy ride but I am finally beginning to see why God opened this crazy door for me to be here. 

No comments: