Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bethel vs. IWU vs. Moody?

Well, its about time for me to start really thinking about what crazy location I'll be at next fall. I have currently been accepted at two colleges: Bethel College and Indiana Wesleyan University, but I am also still anxiously waiting to hear from one more. My friend Mike and I applied to Moody Bible Institute in Chicago a few months ago and now we are patiently waiting to hear the good or bad news. The awesome thing about this is no matter which one I end up going to I won't be disappointed because from what I know and from what I have heard these are some great schools and I'm excited to have the chance to be able to go to one of em.

2 comments:

TC said...

Hey man, welcome to the BLOG world!

The

Chad A. Loucks said...

Throw Wheaton College into that mix bro. You'll be glad you did.