Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Steps Have Been Determined


So last night as I was doing my devos, I ran into this verse and it caught my hearts attention. Proverbs 16:9 " In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." I Love God so much and when what I like to call "Touchable" moments (Moments that you feel like you could just touch God) occur its just icing on the cake. Today I received my acceptance letter from Moody Bible Institute! This is so incredibly exciting and when I realized that the verse I read the night before totally went with the receiving of the letter experience today, I just couldn't help but praise God!!! It was one of those moments where you just feel so undeserving, and I almost even questioned why they accepted me- haha -but thats where I'll be heading next fall! Moody gets the nod.

1 comment:

TC said...

Congrats man! God really is amazing isn't He?

How's the Kenya Night planning going? (Or did that already happen?)

The