Friday, January 18, 2008

This Week = Bittersweet

I love being sick! Well not really but kind of because it definetely has its advantages! So ever since Monday after school I have been knocked out with some type of random sore throat, stuffed up, stomach ache problem. I'm not really sure what's wrong with me but its not very exciting whatever it is! But the cool thing is whenever your sick your always expected to do one thing NOTHING! Woo Hoo it's like spring break except not really at all haha! Anyways this week I have watched 10 movies and 30 tv shows so I'm all tv-ed out and then I finally finished Red Moon Rising and have taken a total of like 75 naps so yea its been a bittersweet!! O Yea and one night I got to eat Ice Cream for supper I was so excited!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Simpson said...

Hey. I linked you on my blog, and posted about your blog as well. Welcome again to blogspot.